Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Autumn Splendor (Part Deux)

I know, two foliage posts in a row. I just can't help it though, haven't the leaves been beautiful this year? Walking with Claire in the yard always turns up a few gorgeous specimens to work with. I picked up a few $0.99 frames while at Ikea recently. I thought I would put some letters in them or label things on our nature table (more to come on that another day) but Claire thought a small maple leaf might look nice in there too. I love that we can see both sides of the leaf.

What do you think?


1 comment:

  1. Awesome picture frames---really unique. Might have to pick me up some. Ikea is just amazing

    ReplyDelete

Receiving comments from friends and family make blogging very rewarding! Leave your messages below and I promise they will also get passed along to Claire!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin