Thursday, September 17, 2009

589

Five hundred and eighty nine – the number of photos taken in just over 3 days while camping labor day weekend.

Obviously they won’t all fit in one post…so here are just a couple of my favorites, I’ll post more through the week!

DSC_0027

Claire and Kelsie picking flowers in the morning dew (the fog – it’ll burn off!)

DSC_0101

Lisa with her girls Kelsie and Jordan

DSC_0235

Our gourmet meal of crab cakes and salad on day 2

DSC_0289

A trio of coloring friends and Claire with Ginny

DSC_0433

 DSC_0442

2 comments:

  1. hahah aww, those few are really nice! can you maybe send me the ones you took of her and i? my e-mail is: danzerstar53@aim.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do Ginny! I'm traveling right now (without my PC, d'oh!) so I'll get them to you next week.

    ReplyDelete

Receiving comments from friends and family make blogging very rewarding! Leave your messages below and I promise they will also get passed along to Claire!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin