Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Couch is Saved!


Problem solved. A little bit of elbow grease, water, a soft sponge and we were good to go (I LOVE leather's wipe off anything your toddler can dish out reputation, it's so true!)

How did it happen? Well, I didn't expect Claire to use her crazy monkey skills to climb into a cabinet, help herself to the paint and pour it into her little container at the easel. But when this girl wants to paint...I guess there is no stopping her.

Where was I? Ice-skating in our driveway trying to get the garbage out without killing myself.

And I've decided not to email Santa and tell him about Claire's trangressions. Most of the paint stayed right on the easel (she created a beautiful snowscape on paper) but then she decided to check out what Mommy was doing in the driveway and climbed on the couch to do so.

Secretly I'm proud that instead of painting my walls (as a Facebook friend pointed out HER son did) Claire went right to work on her easel and then forgot to wash her hands. Hey, she's 2...what do you expect?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Receiving comments from friends and family make blogging very rewarding! Leave your messages below and I promise they will also get passed along to Claire!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin