Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Launderer!

Is laundry truly a chore when you have such a sweet helper? Claire LOVES to help hang out clothes and since it's so warm and sunny lately I think we've only run the dryer once. This week is a bit of a wash though, it's been raining for days and days. I was running out of indoor play ideas when the basket of dress up clothes and some yarn gave me some inspritaion - an indoor clothesline! Claire hung up her cloths (and took them down, and hung them up...) for a solid 20 minutes. If you're a parent - you know how long that is! Hopefully the sun will show its face again soon and we can get back outside to our real line soon.




2 comments:

  1. Gina I have to hand it to you,great ideas! Claire looks so intent I just love it :) Interesting commenters you have by the way. I dont read the language but I am sure she is saying how adorable Claire is .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I miss my lil Monkey! Can't wait to play with her this weekend! :) Hopefully it won't rain and we can get some park time in!! I'm so happy she creatively entertains herself. What is up with the red right hand??

    ReplyDelete

Receiving comments from friends and family make blogging very rewarding! Leave your messages below and I promise they will also get passed along to Claire!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin