Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Spring Cleaning the Blog

I was trapped on the recliner with a sleeping baby in my lap so I took the time to "spring clean" the blog. It definitely needed some sprucing up - and a name change. It's hard to believe how fast the time has flown by...no more baby blog...Claire's a toddler now! I hope everyone likes the new look!

And just in case you weren't ready to say goodbye to the sweet butterfly from the old header or were feeling nostalgic, here's a blast of headers past :-)




3 comments:

  1. Thumbs up on the new look :) thanks for showing the old headers I had forgotten how cute they were

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow time really does fly!!!! Even the pictures you have as the banner are quickly getting outdated! I like the new layout though, good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slow down cutie! Don't grow too fast. Miss you guys xoxo -kelly

    ReplyDelete

Receiving comments from friends and family make blogging very rewarding! Leave your messages below and I promise they will also get passed along to Claire!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin